Benefit Funds Links
- Initial: 600 hours of covered work within a 12-month period
- Continued: 345 hours in the previous 3-month period
- Reinstatement: 450 hours within 12 month period
For more information on Wisconsin Laborers’ Health Fund benefits, please contact:
4633 LIUNA Way, Suite 201
DeForest, WI 53532
To access you account information
- Active Plan participant, age 63 and 5 years of service.
- Amount: Hours in each Plan Year X benefit rate for the year. Rate per 1,000 hours credited varies by the years in which the hours were accrued. For hours accrued since June 2007 the rate is $143.47 per thousand hours. See chart in Laborers’ Log Book for complete details.
Early Retirement Eligibility
- Active Plan participant, age 55 and 10 years of service.
- Amount: Normal Retirement reduced by 1/12 of 1% for each month younger than 63.
Disability – 24 Month Eligibility
- Active, disabled at Trade and 10 years of Service, or 5 years of on-the-job injury.
- Amount: Same as Normal Retirement
Disability – Total and Permanent Eligibility
- Active, totally and permanently disabled from gainful employment and 10 years of service, or 5 years of on-the-job injury.
- Amount: same as Normal Retirement.
For more information on Pension Fund benefits, please contact
The Building Trades United Pension Trust Fund
P.O. Box 530 500 Elm Grove Road
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Toll Free: 1-800-433-8570
The Pension Fund